A windy weekend...




Hello Lovelies,

I hope you are all well and have had a great weekend! It has been a very ... strange weekend here in Dubai. Friday I was supposed to be going on a boat for my friends birthday but it was cancelled due to the wind...how windy can it be it's Dubai! I was so wrong...I woke up to dark skies and gail force winds. The stand storm had well and truly started. By Saturday I was hoping we would have some sun but it only got worse. My apartment was covered in sand even though the doors were closed, the building next door has parts of it ripped off and there were random items flying about in the air. We also woke up to some devastating news that The Torch building had set on fire. Luckily no one was seriously hurt but it is devastating for all those who lived there. I just hope they are all ok! Here is a picture of our weather this weekend...
Asthma cases up by 25% as dust blows across the UAE











Anyways getting back to the post this is a wish list post. Recently I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading a lot of reviews and it is really making my wish list a tad too long! So many amazing products out there at the minute. So here is my wishlist let me know if you have tried any or if you can recommend any alternatives!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade - A friend told me about this at the weekend. I have always looked at these products but never really thought I needed it urgently but after my friend gave me a glimpse of it at the weekend I am reconsidering the importance of it!

2. Icon Gel Polish - I had never heard of icon gel polish before I arrived here in Dubai. I have explored so many gel polishes and have yet to find the perfect one but a couple of weeks ago my friend did my nails for me and used Icon Gel, honestly I was very surprised at how beautiful it looked and how long it lasted. It was nearing two weeks before I even got a tiny chip in it and I use my hands a lot and they are always using cleaning products so I am very impressed that the polish stayed in place! I am desperate to get these gels as soon as I save up they will be on my ebay order!
ICON SOAK OFF UV or LED CURED GEL POLISH NAILS 14ml - BONDING PREP, COLOUR, BASE COAT & TOP COAT 4 PACK
3. Fullips Enhancer - How amazing does this look!!! This is a new thing I came across on Instagram, and if you are like me you are constantly trying to make your lips look bigger this looks like the perfect solution! Has anybody tried it? I am very tempted to order it and give it a try. It looks so exciting.
Fullips Lip Plumping Enhancer - Medium Oval
4. Laser Hair Removal - I suffer with terrible shaving rash and have super sensitive skin when it comes to anything like this. I look like I have been burnt when I shave. When I was 17 I had an abscess from a shaving rash and it got infected and I had to have surgery so since then I have been contemplating the laser hair removal. I could never really afford it at a salon but now I have seen the little handheld machine I am tempted to invest and give it a try. Do the small ones really work? Do they stop the hair growing back for long? I would really appreciate your reviews on this product!

5. Teatox - I am guessing a lot of you will agree with me here but I always seem to be on some kind of diet to lose some weigh or get fit, problem is I always give in after a day! I seem to work better when I have a plan to stick to and know that I will get results. Food doesn't really bother me too much, I'm not one who will have to have large meals and cooked food to fill me so when I saw this it seemed pretty perfect. Teatox is herbal tea which you use as part of a diet plan. As a tea lover this would be my dream, I would happily drink tea in any flavour all day and night and if I lose weight bonus! Has anyone done this diet? Does it work? Please let me know!


That is my main wishlist at the minute short but sweet! I think these products need some research and recommendations if I am going to go ahead and purchase them so I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a little information on how they found these products.

I hope you all have a good weekend!

Love&&Hugs

Samantha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer