A little gift ...


Hello Beautifuls!

I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. I am back with a review... I have not done one of these in forever! I was lucky enough last week to receive a gift from a work college of my partner, He said 'Samantha can have it if it is any good to her.' Well when I found out what the gift was I was bouncing off the walls. It was a Glam Box!!!! My first ever Glam Box ME, I literally could not get it open quick enough! And when I got in I was not disappointed a range of exciting products were neatly packed inside!

I love the packaging for this Glam Box, it is simple but very effective. The attention grabbing colour is perfect for this box, it makes me want to open it instantly!
 Once the box was opened there was the smaller box inside containing all of the products. The box is a beautiful pearly cream colour with the Glam Box log in pink. It screams classy and girly all at the same time.
 I got really excited when I saw what was in the box... normally you find sample size products with some tester perfumes but in this box I was pleasantly surprised. I found a full size bottle of O.P.I nail polish with a nearly full size mascara. This wasn't it though I then got a mini makeup bag from Calvin Klein and a couple of good sized sample products.

The first thing I picked out was the O.P.I nail polish in Peace&Love&O.P.I, I think I went for this first as I am always browsing the O..P.I polishes but with a new job and moving abroad I am trying to save a little so always find I can't really afford them. The colour I got is beautiful it a mix of purples, greys and I'm sure I can see a few streaks of green!
This is what it looks like when it is on...
The next item I picked out was the Calvin Klein mini make up bag... I thought this was all there was until I opened it and found a sample of Reveal perfume, It smells divine. Its a scent I would say is more suited to an evening rather than a day, its more of a heavier scent. Back to the bag, it is possible the cutest little thing I have seen. Its perfect size to fit in my work bag and has enough room to keep my concealer and lipgloss... everything I need for a work day. This little gift is way more than I expected to find, so I am one happy bunny with this. 
The next few products I have yet to try so this review is purely on first impressions. 
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara was the next product I picked up. I was pretty excited about this product too as you can never have too many mascaras. I use mascara but only on my lower lashes as I always have individual lash extensions on my lashes and they never really need mascara. I guess its pretty easy to impress when only testing on the lower lashes  but I am still quite picky, I like the long and separated.Once I try out this product I will be back to let you know what I think. 
Argan Oil!!! I got very excited when I saw this, My hair is so dry it needs a good lift so when I saw the W.S Argon oil I was very happy. It is pure, undiluted Argan oil and can be used on the hair and the body but I think my first test will be on my hair. Its very hard with oils as some leave my hair greasy and I honestly can not tell much difference but when I was in India I used a lot of coconut oil on my hair and that did it the world of good so hopefully this product will follow and will be just what I have been looking for! 
The final product in the Glam Box is the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum. This is supposed to infuse moisture and hydrate the skin which if it does will be amazing for me as my skin is so dry with having air conditioning on constantly! It came in a cute little bottle with a pipette to get the product out, I personally love this idea as it make the product easy and clean to use. I am hoping that I like this product as I could do with finding a good product to keep my skin hydrated especially as the summer months approach. 
I must say this gift was amazing and I am very grateful to the guy who gave it to me! It is the first time I have had a Glam Box and probably to be truthful the first time I have really paid attention to it. I have been so busy with working that I haven't had time to really look around Dubai and see what they have on offer beauty wise. Hopefully now I am more settled I will be able to take a look at what beauties Dubai has to offer and be able to try them out and give you my honest opinion. 
I am very happy to blogging again! Ohh and I got a new camera to use too ... its the Samsung WB 1100F, such a bargain in Dubai Shopping Festival! 
I hope you all have a good week and I shall be back blogging soon! 
Love&&Hugs 
Samantha Louise XX 




1 comments:

  1. OPI nail varnish looks stunning x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Follow Beauty And The Believer